What is it?
Microdermabrasion, is one of the easiest and most effective anti-aging treatments you can get. Its benefits are many: microdermabrasion softens fine lines and wrinkles, helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of scarring, decreases pore size, and reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots. Also beneficial in reducing the appearance of stretch marks and body scarring.
Microdermabrasion also makes it easier for high-tech skin care products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
The method of microdermabrasion that we use is the diamond dermabrasion system.
Diamond microdermabrasion relies on microdermabrasion tips covered in tiny diamonds to perform skin exfoliation. When the diamond microdermabrasion tip makes contact with the skin it abrades against the top layer pulling it off. The microdermabrasion machine then sucks the loose dead skin cells away from the face. Otherwise, diamond and crystal microdermabrasion peel procedures are exactly the same in that the treatment provider passes the wand over each area of your skin three times.
One advantage of diamond crystal free microdermabrasion is that the dead skin cells are accumulated onto a cotton filter and you can see exactly what was removed from your skin after the treatment is finished. This is a
safe, controlled treatment that intensely exfoliates and resurfaces the skin. stimulating the blood flow and encouraging collagen and elastin formation that results in firmer, revitalised and youthful looking skin. Wrinkles
disappear, acne scarring is reduced and dull and tired skin is completely banished - sometimes after just one treatment.
Effects are usually seen after the first treatment, with ongoing improvements seen week after week during a course. An initial consultation and recommend a course length to you. Usually, this will consist of 6 to 8 treatments, 7 to 10 days apart. Skin problems such as acne or acne scarring, or deeper forehead wrinkles may require up to 20 weeks to achieve full improvements. After a course is completed, a single monthly
treatment will maintain your skin's improvements.
What are the benefits of Microdermabrasion treatment over other anti-ageing treatments?
- The microdermabrasion Facial is non-invasive and painless with no recovery time.
- Treatments can be performed in as little as 30 minutes - even during a lunch break.
- There is virtually zero risk of allergic reaction and treatments can be tailor-made to all skin types and all skin tones.
- The treatment is affordable with immediate results and further results are achieved progressively during a course, with a treatment performed every 7-10 days.
- Unlike alternative treatments such as chemical peels or active creams,
there is no risk of adverse reaction.
- There is no long-term damage to the skin associated with the facial.
- The vacuum action offers improved elasticity and muscle tone, and stimulates natural collagen production keeping your skin at its best without introducing chemicals or other active ingredients.
Please contact us for more information.