PRIVACY AND COOKIES
At Pro Health Therapy Rooms we use information collected to develop and enhance the services we offer to you and to help us build our business. We take privacy issues seriously and are open about the way data is collected and used. This policy outlines the principles that we follow.
What data is collected and how is it used?
"Personal data" is information about you from which we can identify you (either on its own, or by piecing it together with other information.) The types of personal data we collect about you may include the following:
· Title, name, postal address, email address, telephone number;
· Information about your purchases at Pro Health Therapy Rooms;
· Information about your use of our websites. Some of this information may be automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier, browser type, browser language and access times. We may also collect location information, if you have consented to this on your device;
· Information about your preferences, including which aspects of our services and locations you like, dislike, click on or may share with others;
· Demographic information; and
· Other information which you give us when dealing with us or interacting with us in any way, including via third parties.
How we collect personal data
We may collect personal data when you deal with us or interact with us, which could take place via any one of the following methods:
· When you visit the health spas;
· When you use our websites;
· When you use WiFi at our treatment rooms;
· When you interact with us directly (e.g. telephoning, writing or emailing us, buying services, products or gift cards from us, participating in promotions and competitions and attending events);
· When you interact with us via third parties (e.g. via brand partners and social media platforms); and
· From third parties (e.g. through third party surveys and market research you participate in).
How we use your personal data
We take privacy seriously and are open about the way data is collected and used. We will use your data in line with your legal rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, details of which can be found on the Information Commissioner's website www.ico.org.uk
We may use your data to:
· Provide you with information, products, services or experiences that you request from us;
· Process payments for purchases;
· Provide reservation or booking services;
· Provide and personalise our products and services to you, based on your preferences, including making assumptions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display targeted ads, content, features and offers that match your profile or we believe may be of interest to you;
· Keep track of your activity patterns and preferences in order to improve the level of service you receive and to increase the functionality of the websites, including monitoring and analysing usage and trends, determining the effectiveness of our ads and personalising and improving the websites;
· Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with a better service;
· Inform you of products, services, experiences or promotions which we feel may be of interest to you where you have indicated that you wish to be contacted for such purposes by post, email, text message, telephone, through sites or social media platforms, or other means of digital communication;
· Ensure that the content of our websites is presented in the most effective format for you and for your computer/tablet/mobile;
· Interact with you on social media platforms;
· Allow you to participate in any interactive features of our products, services and experiences, when you choose to do so;
· Request feedback from you;
· Respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests and complaints and provide customer service; and
· Send you surveys, updates, support and administrative messages to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the websites, including to notify you about important changes, to detect fraud.
Is personal information disclosed to third parties?
No. Pro Health Therapy Rooms does not sell, trade, lease or rent your personal information to others. The primary use that we make of personal information is to produce aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic and related information but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information.
Is personal information used for any other purposes?
From time to time Pro Health Therapy Rooms may employ other companies and individuals to work on our behalf. Examples of such work might include: sending email, analysing data and providing customer call-centre services. Such agents have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
How is personal privacy protected?
Pro Health Therapy Rooms use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect such data against loss, unauthorised disclosure, or access. Please remember that you are responsible for protecting your password/ username and must not share it or allow its disclosure to anyone.
A cookie is a small file that websites put on your computer, mobile device, or tablet. Their job is to recognise you and notify the website when you’ve returned, and they are most commonly used for recording information about websites you have visited and possibly what you viewed, bought, or linked to while there.
Cookies improve user experience by remembering your preferences and user names without the need to log in. If you do not allow cookies some features on this website will not function. Please see the information below for details about the cookies this website uses.
Session cookies allow users to be recognised within a website so any page changes or item/data selection you make is remembered from page to page.
Cookies used: ASP.NET, .ASPXANONYMOUS, ASP.NET_SessionId, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_
Cookies used: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
These cookies used to keep track of some selections the visitor has made and whether the user is logged in or not. They do not store the user's email or password, nor are they retained or used on the server side. Data cookies are set with a "session" expiry, which remains while the user has his/her browser program running, but is deleted if the browser program is shut down. If a visitor keeps his/her computer on and leaves the same browser program open for weeks, then this cookie will remain that long as well. If the visitor closes his/her browser program a minute after he/she stops using the site, the cookie is deleted then.
Social Cookies (including YouTube)
We may embed videos from YouTube. This may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos.
We may use social widgets to enhance visitor interaction on our site. Addthis collects non-personally identifiable information from many of the websites in which it is enabled, and uses that information to deliver targeted advertising on other websites you may visit.
At times advertising cookies may be set to track and monitor the effectiveness of ad related activity (e.g. by using statistical analysis cookies for tracking Google Pay-Per-Click campaigns). You can choose whether or not to allow these cookies to be set in cookie settings.
When you leave a comment or review on our shop website, a cookie will be stored on your computer or device. This is purely for convenience, so that you won't need to re-type all your information again when you want to leave another comment. Three cookies are set for commenters:
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies, please do refer to your browser settings. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.